_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Tuesday 19 January 2021

Link To My New Blog

At the end of November, I moved from my house on the pond to a condo on a creek. It's a lovely place to be and the beginning of new directions in my life... including a new blog. I hope you will visit me there and if you like it, please let me know and please share with friends. Thank you. The address is:

One At a Time by Myrna
https://www.oneatatimebymyrna.blogspot.com




3 comments:

  1. Hi Myrna, it's so good to hear from you again. But,when I clicked on the oneatatimebymyrna.blogspot.com, Firefox wouldn't let me through because of a "Secure connection failed and Firefox did not connect" warning. Could you check into that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is such an inspiration to me that I didn't give up looking for the new blog and, yes, I did find it. What a treat to read more than two months worth of your creativity and courage. Will definitely be re-reading your first January blog post and making a collage of my own.
    I know you're thinking of starting a business, but perhaps you could first consider doing something that a lot of other great bloggers do, and that is taking the more 'creative development' ideas you've posted over the years and turning that into an ebook, an audible book or both. There are some real gems that are worth re-reading and I, for one, would definitely buy both versions of the book. You have some Big Magic concepts (Elizabeth Gilbert) that will appeal to creative craft people of all ages. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely thing to say. And to compare me to Big Magic. Wow - thank you. I am working in the direction of teaching retreats 3-4 times a year that focus on exploring individual creativity together. There's a "to do" list toward that goal of the blog, the website, then outlines and samples and teaching materials, and after that I have been contemplating writing. My first focus is face-to-face as opposed to on-line.

      Delete