_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Tuesday 5 July 2022

I Can't Do Everything - Maintaining Balance

My family was here on the weekend NOT to celebrate Canada Day although we did. It was the last celebration of my 60th birthday with my children and grandchildren. I got snuggles and hugs, conversation and NOISE. It's so loud to have people, especially children, in the house when you're not used to it but lovely... in a noisy way. 





When I think about all the things I've learned in the last month, I'm thrilled. Right now, I'm exploring an AI based software for editing video in text rather than through the audio and video tracks and it's really fun. I think I'm going to enjoy this part of my new business more than I thought. I am working on my next video for the YouTube channel. It's coming together well and it's taking a tremendous amount of time and energy. New always does. Eventually, it'll flow much easier but for now...





... I've realized that I can't do everything, splitting myself in too many directions while hoping to maintain balance, so this is the last post on this blog and all future posts will be on Bags by Myrna. Although I'll be developing bag patterns and workshops as products, bags won't be the only thing I talk about in the articles or on the channel. LOL - I couldn't keep my conversation that tight even if I tried. I like to "talk". There will be a focus on creativity in a broader way with intermittent products for sale or announcements around workshops. The next YouTube video is a scrap fabric project. 




Bottom line, balance and results are equally important to me. As engaging as this project is - and as much as I needed an engaging project - I also need to generate income so my primary focus is to provide consistent, quality, well developed articles, patterns, videos, and workshops that both support and encourage and sell to generate cash flow. My immediate goal is a once-a-week publication on both the YouTube channel and the articles section of my website starting at the beginning of August.  

Here is a link to the website if you'd like to subscribe there...

And, here is a link to the YouTube channel if you'd like to subscribe there...

Or both.

THANK YOU for sharing this journey with me. I am looking forward to this next chapter and hope you will join me there. 

Talk soon - Myrna

Grateful - new adventures

No comments:

Post a Comment