_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Sunday 14 October 2018

Blogger Address Issues

When I moved back to this space, I accidentally changed the address to myrnagiesbrecht.blogspot.com which caused an issue with Bloglovin and those followers. Over a month ago, I sent an email to their tech support and have not received a reply so now I am trying a different way that will hopefully change the address of the blog back to blog.myrnagiesbrecht.com.

For most people, this will be great because blog.myrnagiesbrecht.com is the address they have linked. For a few, it won't be great but hopefully you get this heads-up before something happens and if you are a follower of myrnagiesbrecht.blogspot.com on Bloglovin, you can go there and type in the other address and become a follower of both versions of the name to make sure you get the latest posting.

I'm hoping to make the changes at the end of this week and next week to start getting back to regular posts which I've been avoiding while trying to figure out the address. It's very frustrating waiting for others to help so hopefully this new idea will work. We'll see. 

Talk soon - Myrna

Grateful - my domain registrar is usually extremely helpful so I'm hopeful this will be resolved this week

No comments:

Post a Comment