_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Friday 14 February 2020

Happy Heart Day

Typically Valentines' Day is marketed as a day for lovers... and it is... only I choose to see it as a day for loving and being grateful for the loves in our lives, the family and friends that support and encourage our journey. It's a reminder to say I love you and thank you to them and to ourselves because a huge part of living a joy filled and abundant life is loving ourselves and supporting the passions and purpose we've been gifted with.




One of the first successful, three dimensional, textile pendants I made has a heart shape. I call it the Germany Pendant because it's made with remnants of a fabric bought as a souvenier on a trip in 2015. I'm in the process of making another carpet bag out of the same fabric.




The pendant was made several years ago just after I'd started learning about wire work. I think it's also a successful merging of the two and has led to what I'm working on now - textile cabochons and metalwork settings.

Talk soon - Myrna

Grateful - visible goal progress

No comments:

Post a Comment