_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Friday 20 March 2020

An Invitation To Visit My New Blog

In January, I started a new blog intending to post privately until there was enough background to make it interesting before going public. I'm not sure it's as interesting as I might have wanted it to be but I do believe now is the time to go public. We can all use as much support and encouragement as we can get in these interesting times. Thank God for creativity. I hope you'll join me. The blog is...

Addicted To Potential

Talk soon - Myrna

Grateful - such incredible ways of staying in touch and of supporting and encouraging one another that weren't available in past pandemics

No comments:

Post a Comment