_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Friday 13 March 2020

Six And One More

A few weeks ago, I spent an evening cutting out a batch of t-shirts. Batch sewing is not my normal style; I'm more of a one-at-a-time person however....




... along with one that I had cut out previously, I sewed them in the morning hour over the next two weeks and now have seven new t-shirts. How amazing is that!




One is a denim blue. I made it from a pattern I drafted from a RTW t-shirt from Suzanne's. It turned out fabulously although I do think I'll add the pockets.




Here is a detail of the fabrics. The skirt is a copy of an Eileen Fischer RTW skirt that I bought at a consignment shop about three years ago, altered to lengthen, and have since sewn numerous times. The fabric is cotton and should be perfect for spring and summer.

Talk soon - Myrna

Grateful - learning how to copy RTW

No comments:

Post a Comment