_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Monday 14 February 2022

E-Studio Sale - Necklaces

The sale is now over. THANK YOU!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is my first e-studio sale. I've had several brick & mortar sales before that were great fun and I really wish you could come over, visit my studio, have coffee, and a good chat. How fabulous that would be. But we can't... and so...

My previous sales typically happened at a transitional point when I was moving away from one way of working and toward another or when my stash exceeded available space. I love how a good clean creates energy and the flow of new ideas. YES YES!

This sale is happening for two reasons. The first is because while I'm enjoying creating jewelry, I am getting overwhelmed with too many finished objects in my studio and right now, there is both the jewelry AND an abundance of beads and buttons piling up. When I'm overwhelmed, I can't create and when I can't create, it makes me cranky. And I don't like being cranky. Sending some pieces on to a new home would be VERY helpful to creating emotional and physical space for more creativity.

Reason two is financial - to generate spending money for my upcoming retreat. Because I only decided to go at the end of last year, it didn't leave much time to save for the event. So far, I've paid for the retreat and the hotels and now I'm working on gas, food, and spending money with only four weeks to go. Guess what goes last - VBG. First the gas to get there, then food to eat so I'm not too weak to absorb all that fabulous creative learning and shared energy ! ! ! and finally, funds for supporting the local economy. 

I've never done an e-sale before and I don't have a huge readership so I'm not sure how it will go. If you know someone who might be interested in my work, please let them know. 
To re-iterate what I said on Friday, a studio sale is like a garage sale. I'm NOT a business. There's no store front, no guarantees, no payment processing devices, no refunds, returns or exchanges, none of that. Like a garage sale, you wander into the yard, walk by the table, see what catches your fancy, e-transfer the money, and have your purchase mailed home to you. And, when it arrives, I hope you love it. However, once it's left here (well packaged) it's all yours. Just to be clear.

The description of the piece is BELOW the picture. The prices are in US funds. If you live in Canada, we'll figure out the Canadian equivalent. Shipping is NOT included. It is an additional $20 for packaging and shipping costs. Canadian mail is expensive so you're probably getting a good deal. If you live close enough to pick up your piece, let me know and that's totally doable. If there's a piece you'd love to have - and I really hope there is - please email me with the number of the piece and we'll go from there. THANK YOU!

Talk soon - Myrna

Grateful - willing to risk

2 comments:

  1. Catching up on the past few posts, looks like I missed the sale! Looking forward to the next one.

    ReplyDelete