_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Tuesday 4 January 2022

More About Muddy Beads Over There


Those of you who have followed me from blog to blog to blog may be about ready to pull my threads tight however... I promise... this is the last time. The first post of the year seemed like the perfect time to organize and streamline things as well as now when there are fewer subscribers than later when there are - hopefully - more. It's at: https://www.myrnagiesbrecht.com/blog

I am enjoying my return to blogging. As it has in the past, it's making me more alert to things to share and talk about and that's fabulous. Instead of thinking of it as something I do to share what I've made, I have started to think of writing as one of my creative mediums. That's a good shift. 



When you visit the new blog, you'll find a first post about the move and on Wednesday morning there will be a post about saving these muddy beads. I imagine you can subscribe using any of your usual methods however, I'm not actually technical enough to know BUT... I did add a subscription form that - according to Wix - will automatically alert you to any new posts. I hope it works. If not, I'll try again but right now my brain is exhausted from all the figuring out I've done so far today. I imagine things will start to move smoother with time. Right now, I need to sew something. 

Talk soon - Myrna

Grateful - I pushed myself into new technology. 

No comments:

Post a Comment