_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Bathroom Accessories

Things are moving at a snail's pace. I've been signing papers and looking into "things" and going to appointments with not much sewing time. Today - hopefully - will mostly be spent in the studio. The purse is being put aside for a few days until it decides to play nice and stop changing its mind all the time, which just may be indicative of my own state of mind. I'll start on the pj pants instead. Don't worry. The purse will get done. I'm enjoying the parts that are finished. Yesterday, I pinned the other gusset side. I'll sew it first before moving on.




Sears had these bathroom accessories on sale 30% off. It's rare to see this raspberry-fuchsia-ish color and especially in a matte finish. Whether we move or not, this is a "me" color. I bought a soap pump for the counter, a soap dish for the bathtub, and a cup for make-up brushes.

By Friday, we should know if we are moving or not. That will certainly set the direction for the next few months. If we are, we'll get possession of our townhouse March 24th, do a few minor renovations, and move on April 14th just before my husband heads off to Guatemala. That means the craziness - house talk - and is she even sewing - time frame will be relatively short. I'll try not to bore you with it all BUT...

... I did think through what would be the easiest to sew while moving and lingerie comes to mind. It requires only specific supplies, no serger, and no iron. That could be fun.

Talk soon - Myrna

Grateful - color and sunshine

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Personal Growth - It is within my power either to serve God or not to serve him. Serving him, I add to my own good and the good of the whole world. Not serving him, I forfeit my own good and deprive the world of that good, which was in my power to create. - Leo Tolstoy

No comments:

Post a Comment