_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Monday 16 May 2022

Previous Posts

Those of you who have followed me for years through the twists and turns may be pleased that I've uploaded some previous posts from the archives. These are all that I have since I didn't backup my blog posts from 2013 - 2018 and there's no way to retrieve that information at this point. Edit: I remember now... I deleted either 500 or 700 posts in 2018 when I didn't like the tone the blog was starting to take on and wanted to start fresh. In retrospect, I should have backed them up but I didn't so it is what it is.  




I was hesitant to reload these posts since it feels like putting my "falling apart in public" roller coaster ride back on display however, I had promised to do so earlier and knew there were popular posts that might be useful so I did and I hope so although I am now wondering if they were in the missing years. 

Talk soon - Myrna

Grateful - roller coasters eventually level out

4 comments:

  1. What an incredible gift, Myrna! Thank you so much. You are such an accomplished writer and I really enjoy reading your musings and reflections about living a life dedicated to developing creativity.
    Since you are delving into book writing now, you might want to consider going through your past posts and picking blog sections that are especially suited to a book about the creative life. I have heard of other prolific blog writers who have turned blog writings into books and been very successful. Again, think along the lines of Big Magic. You do have something worth sharing and I for one would buy that book the minute it was released.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO encouraging. Thank you very much. I am working on the handbag book which will be more about the step-by-step process of unfolding creativity within the blank canvas shape of a bag than it is about patterns. AND... I have just started researching how to add a YouTube channel to my offerings. I don't even have a cell phone so this is BIG but I am sure there is a doable (and affordable) way. I need to find someone who can hold my hand getting started but I'm sure that person will appear now that I am committed - providence moving to enable.

      Delete
  2. I know that you will be able to accomplish your goals, Myrna. And taking classes will definitely help.
    For the past six months, I've been taking several classes about creating scalable vector graphics and working with sublimation crafts and I'm 66 years old. It's taking time, but I'm committed to learning this skill.
    You go girl!

    ReplyDelete