_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Wednesday 25 May 2022

Twelve Good Thoughts

It's interesting - in that not very amusing way - how many people are dealing with personal pressures right now. Two of my closest friends have significant trauma happening in their lives. I'm not alone. All of us are paddling as hard as we can just to keep our heads above water and it just keeps coming, like waves, overwhelming waves. 

Yesterday morning, I did clean house and I can say with complete confidence that shiny clean and fresh smelling helps. While I was at it, I put away a third of the décor items. I'm a minimalist. I've been asked before by first time visitors where my things are and even so, there was too much visual clutter. It was sitting on my nerves... agitating. 

After lunch, I went to the studio and accomplished next to nothing. It was a rough day although the steady stitch of the sewing machine and the hiss of the iron were incredibly comforting. If the sun shines today like it's supposed to, I'll be in the yard shoveling more rocks this afternoon and if not, I'll spend the whole day in the studio finishing a bag. I hope I have something to show you on Friday. I'm not making any guarantees. Today, I've got nothing. 

Here are twelve good thoughts, not my own, yet still encouraging. 


 































Talk soon - Myrna

Grateful
- behind any cloud, the sun is shining

No comments:

Post a Comment