_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Tuesday 29 June 2010

The Next Day

It took Howard about four hours to get frustrated with lying around in bed. Things will move slow. Neither of us is good at that. His record yesterday for minutes sitting in a chair was five and his exercise program so far is ten shuffles up and down the hall. Today, we're aiming for a shower. Everything feels so much better when you're clean.




Speaking of which - I planned to clean house this morning. Not. Instead, I've been sitting on my front porch looking at these gorgeous tiger lilies. They are from a plant my daughter gave me several years ago. Quite beautiful. Thanks sweetie.




Inside, this vase of roses with eucalyptus leaves was sent over by the church after Sunday service. So much better in my dining room than fading away at the front of the sanctuary with no one to enjoy them. The smell is gorgeous.

I knit about two inches on another toque yesterday. This morning, I'm off for coffee with a friend. After that, we'll see how the day goes. If it's good, I plan to go to knitting tonight. I could use a few laughs with the girls.

Talk soon - Myrna

Grateful - everyone sleeping in their own bed

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that Howard is home and "on the mend" although I'm sure he's frustrated by all the restrictions. Thank heavens for good medical care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm glad he is home as well. Take care.

    ReplyDelete