_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Thursday 15 September 2011

A Really Long Time

Yesterday was a lot of work. I started the to do list early in the morning and finished up late afternoon. A few of the jobs were things that had been put off forever like washing all the baseboards and touching up the trim on the stair railing. It looks great done. I didn't sew so I can't talk about that. I did...




... get about an inch knit on the sweater. I'm working on the sleeves. Two at a time. Together. From the cuff to the cap. It seems to take a really long time that way as the rows get longer as you go BUT... the same number of stitches is the same number of stitches or so I keep telling myself. There's another inch to go before I can start shaping the cap which will feel like progress.



I started this project so long ago that I had to pull out the instructions the other day and look at the picture again to see what I'm knitting. The cables on the front were part of the attraction. I get to knit that part next. YEAH!

Talk soon - Myrna

Grateful - a touched up house

No comments:

Post a Comment