_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Anything I Might Say...

When I thought about what to write today, it seemed ...




... anything I might say was not all that important compared to what's going on for so many people dealing with Hurrican Sandy. Perhaps one plus is knowing that in this electronic world we can care about people we only know through reading their blogs and who live many miles away. I know I've been wondering about many.




Care for. Praying for. Hoping all goes well.

Talk soon - Myrna

Grateful - that fatality numbers are not higher than they are.

2 comments:

  1. You made me tear up a little bit. We expected to be slammed by the storm here in MD., and thought my niece in NJ and son in Boston would get it worse. Thankfully, my son in Boston and my family here are fine, and my niece only lost power. My heart goes out to those in the coastal regions of Md., De., NJ, and NY. The devastation there is hard to get my head around.

    Your words touched my heart. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for thinking of those of us on the east coast. Here in central Massachusetts, we had only high winds and lots of rain. We didn't lose power until last night, and for just over 2 hours. My husband and I feel so fortunate to not live farther south, along the coastline. So much damage there. And farther south, in NY and NJ, well, there's just nothing I can say. So much loss!

    ReplyDelete