_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Thursday 2 December 2010

Fresh Baked Yummyness

Our house smelled like fresh baked yummyness yesterday afternoon. I made one hundred and twenty butter tarts. That won't be enough. Kyle wants fifteen to take to high school for his class and Aryck wants to thirty to take to the university for his class. AND...




... they're lining up at Howard's work. They know I only bake in December and it's December so.... ? Apparently, they've been trying to bribe him and he's been telling them the cost is a dance at the party next Saturday. Too fun - although that won't get him off the hook entirely. He's my favourite person to dance with, especially waltzes.

Sometime yesterday, my computer caught a bug of some kind. It's moving excruciatingly slow and I can't call up email. I have to check it online - which means - the pant pictures and discussion will have to wait until tomorrow. Hopefully everything is fixed by then. The pants are coming along well. The pleats, zipper, darts, and yokes are complete. Next, I'll sew the inseams, baste the crotch and side seams, and start fitting.

Talk soon - Myrna

Grateful - that Howard can fix my computer

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! But tell me, do they have raisins??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsa! That's a lot of butter tarts! What, no recipe???

    ReplyDelete