_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Saturday 25 December 2010

Many Wonderful Things

There were sheepherders camping in the neighbourhood. They had set night watches over their sheep. Suddenly, God's angel stood among them and God's glory blazed around them. They were terrified. The angel said, "Don't be afraid. I'm here to announce a great and joyful event that is meant for everybody, worldwide: A Saviour has just been born in David's town, a Saviour who is Messiah and Master. This is what you're to look for: a baby wrapped in a blanket and lying in a manger. - Luke 2:8-12




This is how much God loved the world: He gave his Son, his one and only Son. And this is why: so that no one need be destroyed; by believing in him, anyone can have a whole and lasting life. God didn't go to all the trouble of sending his Son merely to point an accusing finger, telling the world how bad it was. He came to help, to put the world right again.
John 3:16-17





Merry Christmas. Happy New Year. I hope that the coming year brings many wonderful things to you and your family. Thank you for sharing my creativity. I'm looking forward to the inspiration to come in 2011.

I'm also looking forward to these holidays. All six of us are home together for the next five days. It's wonderful. I plan to sleep in, stay up late, spend time with my husband and children, get as many extra hugs as I can before my daughter and her husband leave again, and spend some creative moments in the studio. Perfect. I'm taking a break from blogging for the next week so I'll tell you all about it in the New Year.

Talk soon - Myrna

Grateful - the reason for the season, Christ's birth, God's love for us.

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Myrna! Enjoy your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you & yours Happy Holidays and a Beautiful New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new Year, Myrna!
    Enjoy your special time with your family!
    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete