_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Pretty Nails

There was no sewing. After breakfast and nails in the morning, I slept most of the afternoon and then went to knit night for the first time in six weeks. Hello... I'm new... my name is Myrna - LOL.




The ladies admired my pretty nails. They're tri-colored with a thin green line through the middle and a rhinestone on each ring finger. A little bit heavier looking than what I was thinking but fun. I can't decide between blue and white or black and white next time. I'm ignoring the bill and trying not to run the calculations in my mind and just enjoy.

I'm still not feeling well but I am going to work today. It seems to be more food/allergy related than anything else. This is so frustrating. Hopefully the naturopath has some ideas on Friday. I'm thinking baby food or soup or a pureed diet until the intestines heal for sure. We'll see what he says. I wish it were Friday.

Talk soon - Myrna

Grateful - creative thinking can provide solutions

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your cool nails! I love getting my nails done. Next time, I'm going two-tone blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, pretty nails. Sometimes just the pure joy of pretty is worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails turned out nice. I always admire the colour combinations people get - black and white, orange and white and silver to name a couple.
    Hope you are feeling well soon and get your allergies sorted out.

    ReplyDelete