_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Monday 14 March 2011

I Do Have Coffee

We're on two weeks of spring break. Since I'm not working today, I didn't set the alarm clock and slept until I woke up. With the time change, that wasn't as late as I would have liked it to be but still nice.

I finished the black t-shirt and wore the rose printed one to work on Friday night. It received lots of compliments. I'll shave a little bit more off of the bodice curve for next time. With wearing, the upper center front pouches out ever so slightly. The black was impossible to get a flattering and visible picture of so today's posting is pictureless...

... and short. It was another not so delightful weekend of raising a teenager which made going to work both difficult and a wonderful distraction. The store closes in two weeks. It's getting busier again as people come looking for amazing deals. Hopefully, we have them because there's an unbelievable amount of stock in there still. I can't imagine how much there was back in November when they stopped buying. The new store opens on April 14th. In-between, we'll be packing up, moving, unpacking, and receiving a whole new store. I've begun to think I should have applied in April not January - LOL.

Not sure what I'll do today. Cooking and cleaning aren't so appealing. Perhaps, the usual sewing. I had a breakfast date planned only my friend's daughter hurt her back so she's driving to Calgary instead to help her. I'd have loved to tag along only I'm working Wednesday and my daughter takes a class Tuesday nights so it didn't make sense for one night. Darn. I do have a coffee date planned for later this afternoon. Hopefully I'll have something more and more exciting to share tomorrow. Have a great day.

Talk soon - Myrna

Grateful - safety and reality checks

No comments:

Post a Comment